- Land mass to your port is about 2.2 nm at closest point.
- RB to extreme point of land mass is about 309°.
You coiuld use your circular or other protractor (if you have one), or use the course plotter - set bulls-eye at center of radar screen, and align the parellel line that goes through the bulls-eye with the edge of the island.
The "heads up" line crosses the scale on the course plotter at 309°
- Land mass to starboard is about RB 142° and about 2.3 nm.
- You could draw this pattern on tracing paper and slide it along the charts until you see a "fit", like shown below.
- If you're very observant, you might detect the bridge in the lower left hand corner of the radar display.
Here's the screen layed over the Bowdich Bay chart